ALGIERS – The Trophy For The Best Algerian Non-hydrocarbon Exporting Company For The Year 2019 Was Awarded Thursday To The Private Company Bomare Company, Specialized In The Electronics Industry.
STAND OUT AND BE VISIBLE
Gain clarity and visibility in different markets by developing your business through member expertise.
JOIN THE BUSINESS FAMILY
Join a real business family by meeting members of the WTC Algiers Export Club through dinners and events hosted by renowned specialists.
BENEFIT FROM DEVELOPMENT TOOLS
Have an account giving you access to WTC On-line, which is a portal for operators looking for international opportunities and a powerful tool for business development.
THE NETWORK OF EXPORTING LEADERS
- Membership of the WTCA Export Club gives you access to a global database of more than 750,000 companies in all sectors and spread over all continents, as well as being part of it. By joining the WTCA Export Club , you will be provided with an economic watch on the evolution of the markets concerned. You will be able to conduct benchmarking campaigns on your import , export and implementation operations .
- Stay up to date on the various economic events, at national and international level, organized by WTCs , chambers of commerce or any other partner.
- Belong to a business family . The WTCA Export Club will represent a meeting place and an exchange club for you, in particular through the regular organization of meetings and dinners hosted by renowned specialists.
- Have a membership card issued by the World Trade Center New York which opens doors to all existing WTCs in the world.
- Having a user account gives you both access to the WTC On-line which is a portal for operators looking for international opportunities and a powerful tool for business development in terms of exchanges.
Mr. Sid Ahmed TIBAOUI
CEO of the World Trade Center Algiers
Graduated from the National Polytechnic School of Algiers in 1974, he began his professional career as a telecommunications engineer , then in 1985 he was appointed as central director at the Ministry of Commerce to set up a new central quality management.
In 1991, he was appointed Director of Studies in the Office of the Presidency of the Republic where he was responsible for monitoring economic files. Two years later, he was appointed adviser to the Prime Minister's Office to lead the executive committee in charge of the new investment code in Algeria., to be then appointed by executive decree to the rank of Secretary of State in January 1997.
He is now Vice President of the FCE and CEO of the World Trade Center Algiers , a subsidiary of Word Trade Center New York.
Rich experiences with those who have already succeeded, during one-to-one meetings.
Or those of its teams thanks to exchanges during Club meetings.
To discuss your projects and strengthen your professional network.
A relationship of trust with the WTC Algiers . A WTC Algiers team is at your disposal to allow you a direct link with the world network of WTCs .
Quality services and access to the global network. Discounts or free access to certain WTC Algiers services . WTC Association membership cards …
As time allows, and share useful information with other Club members.
Places of reflection and exchange of good practices.
dates of professional meetings taking place in Algeria and abroad.
information that is shared at Club meetings.
MEMBERS OF THE WTC ALGIERS CLUB
COUNTRIES WHERE THE WTC ASSOCIATION NETWORK IS LOCATED
COMPANIES REGISTERED IN OUR DATABASE
EDITIONS OF THE EXPORT TROPHY
The World Trade Center Algiers has launched an African Road Show in partnership with the French Banque Société Générale , with the aim of connecting its customers to members of WTC Algiers, in more than 17 countries on the African continent.
A delegation of Algerian companies led by the World Trade Center Algiers in partnership with the Société Générale bank carried out a trade mission from July 8 to 10 to the Ivorian capital Abidjan, in order to explore the commercial opportunities offered by the two country.
13 Rue Mohamed SEMANI Po. Box 539 Hydra, Algiers
T: +213 21 694 307 to 309
F: +213 21 694 305